MMM Global Administration warns: some participants have received phishing emails sent by fraudster. The subject of the emails can be “MMM Global suspends...” or “Urgent action on your MMM account”. Here are the examples: http://prntscr.com/9bst0i or http://prntscr.com/9l4y0i . These letter contain phishing links. Having clicked on them, the participant is redirected to a fake page whose design is similar to MMM PO login page.
Phishing is a kind of stealing user’s confidential data (logins and passwords). If you have followed the link and entered your email and password on the phishing page, the fraudsters might have gained the access to your account. Thus you had better change the password of your Personal Office in MMM.
You should understand: the more successfully and faster the MMM Community is developing, the more scammers want to take advantage of our achievements. MMM sites and servers are protected at a very high level. Scammers have no chance to crack them. But they have invented another scheme – to mislead participants. Be careful!
Please follow simple advices and keep your MMM account secure:
- Use a strong password to your PO (it should contain upper and lower letters and numerals and be longer than 10 signs). You need to use the special (unique) password for the MMM account (not the same you use for your email account and other websites).
- NEVER click on the links in the phishing letters (MMM only sends letters after registration and when you ask to change the password; MMM also informs you that you received orders to pay).
- Use 2-step verification for your gmail account. Tutorial: https://youtu.be/zMabEyrtPRg . We recommend to register in the MMM Community with gmail email address. Gmail accounts are more difficult to hack than others.
- Never give your password to anyone. No matter, who is he/she: your guider, online consultant, the person who introduced himself as CRO’s representative. Real MMM guider and representative will never ask to give him your password!
- Never pay to anyone who promise that he will solve your problem if you will pay him. Guiders are not allowed to charge their downliners. CRO never takes money for the assistance. Members of the MMM Community should pay only according the orders they receive in their PO. Remember: the person who asks to pay him for assisting you is a fraudster! Collect evidences, proofs and report to the Support about these cases.
Be careful and inform others how to keep an account secure. We are one team. Together we shall overcome!